Treatment equipment and systems manufacturer celebrates 60 years of service to water and wastewater industry
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (January 25, 2023) – Continuing its commitment to invest in the best and brightest team members, Jim Myers & Sons, Inc. (JMS), a leading designer and manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment solutions, has named a new president and made several additional promotions.
Effective immediately, Sam Myers will serve as President of JMS making him the third generation of Myers to lead the company. He continues his role as Chief Operating Officer (COO). Sam is responsible for all daily operations, leadership, and financial and operational performance, ensuring JMS continues delivering legendary service and improvements across the industry.
Dave Myers has been named Chairman of the Board and continues to serve as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Dave is responsible for the company’s mission, vision, and long-term strategies, ensuring the company will continue to thrive.
“Everyone is in good hands under the guidance of Sam Myers and the JMS Leadership Team,” said Dave Myers, Chairman and CEO. “Sam and the Leadership Team are responsible for booking, engineering, and manufacturing clean, profitable projects. They represent the future of JMS and will lead us all into the next chapter. JMS remains committed to creating a culture and environment where all team members can contribute, grow, and succeed for the next 60 years.”
Additional promotions at JMS include the following:
- Palmer Madson – Director of Finance & Accounting and JMS Leadership Team Member
- Tim Krell – Senior Technical Product Manager
- Jim Hohler – Portfolio Manager
- Joe Fertig – Portfolio Manager
- Amy Bartz – Human Resource Manager
- Steve Bouxsein – Technical Sales Manager
- Josh Franks – Application Engineering Manager
- Michael Sutherland – Application Engineering Manager
- Andy Pustay – Service & Support Manager
- Philip Alexander – Engineering Supervisor
- Adam Tritz – Design Supervisor
- Justin Parker – Quality Control Supervisor
- Izy Sahmanovic – Machine Shop Supervisor
- Jacob Clawson– Material Handling Supervisor
- Evan Riskdahl – Project Engineer – Aftermarket Products
- Jordan Stringfellow – Product Engineer
Established in 1962, Jim Myers & Sons, Inc. (JMS) is recognized as a leading designer and manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment equipment and systems. The company attributes its continued success to the ability to incorporate equal parts innovation, quality and reliability into every component bearing the JMS name, maintaining its leadership position through one of the most comprehensive, solution-driven product offerings available. Its professional engineering staff makes concepts a reality by providing solutions to complex problems, utilizing the latest software for BIM-compliant mechanical and structural design with commercial and proprietary analysis programs.
JMS is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. Its 72,000 sq. ft. facility is the site for all fabrication, manufacturing, machining, and testing. There, the JMS commitment to excellence and “The JMS Way”, a part of the company’s DNA, manifests itself every day with the promise to continue for generations to come.