As important to us as it is to you.
JMS is a third generation family-owned business offering superior environmental process equipment solutions
Maybe you’re charged with increasing the volume of your plant, meeting ever-changing environmental regulations, or optimizing equipment and manpower investment. Whatever the task, JMS can help you meet your goals. Since 1962, we’ve been working with environmental equipment operators and owners, consulting engineers, and contractors to provide superior environmental process equipment.
What we offer
Our family of products improves the quality of drinking water, maximizes solids handling efficiency, and helps wastewater plants meet DO requirements aimed at lowering environmental impact.
What are your challenges?
Whether you work in a plant or utility setting, your priorities may feel very different than other roles. We’ve highlighted the issues each position faces to get the wheels turning on how we can work with you to offer cost-effective solutions.
Environmental Equipment Operators
- Meet process requirements
- Comply with state and federal regulations
- Source low maintenance equipment with a low life-cycle cost
- Find the best solution for the plant owner
- Optimize equipment selection
- Satisfy budget restraints
- Obtain accurate and competitive quotes
- Create a smooth path to approval
- Maintain desired schedule
- Ensure efficient installation is achieved
What our customers are saying
The JMS employees that have been on site for startup work closely with our field staff and they comply with any safety requirements needed. We have installed a large variety of the equipment that is produced by JMS and in every case the equipment has performed as required and satisfied the end user.
– Scott Smiley / Business Group Leader / Archer Western
Everything is good here in Mafraq, specially the Lamella plates and scrapers they are perfect. We are trying to hand over the plant by the end of 2014. Our electrical engineer is sending his greetings for you too. You are the best service manager I have ever known.
– Mohamed Algahzawi / Site Engineer / Veolia Water Solutions / Amman, Jordan
JMS Mega-SCRAPER installation
Myers and Sons has been a great vendor to work with. If at any time we questioned our installation, we could call our Myers PM and have answers at the most within hours of the call for help. We had a couple of Myers reps. on site during startup, they were great help and worked our schedule as needed. The Bins and Augers here have performed as specified and have proved to be very reliable.
– Duane Tomsic / Mechanical Superintendent / PC Construction | Washington, DC
Installation of Bio-HOPPER Live Bottom Bins
Contact us today!
Sales, Customer Service and Parts
5120 Westinghouse Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28273
PO Box 38778
Charlotte, NC 28278
- (704) 554-8397
- (704) 554-9113