Wastewater treatment plants generate nearly seven million tons of biosolids per year. Conventional treatment methods can be costly, and hauling and landfill fees account for as much as 40% to 60% of a plant’s total operating expenses.
Plants with incinerators, thermal hydrolysis processes, biosolids dryers, biochar, lime stabilization, and other class A sludge processes can safely accept and treat biosolids. As a potential revenue source, the JMS Bio-BIN (Open-Top Storage) can be positioned as an alternative to costly hauling and landfill fees. Indeed, many plants using JMS Bio-BINs see a quick return on investment (ROI).
JMS Truck Receival Bio-BINs accept foreign dewatered biosolids for downstream processing, and Bio-BINs can be discharged downstream to conveyors or pumps for a seamless biosolid solution. JMS also offers downstream buffer storage solutions to stage biosolids delivery to process.
JMS Bio-BINs are designed to suit any plant’s needs and are built to handle a range of dry solids and volumetric flow rates. Typically square or rectangular with an open top for loading purposes, our Bio-BIN employs live-bottom screw or sliding-frame technology and can also be designed for smaller volume frontend loader applications. JMS also offers retractable covers for weather protection and odor control.
- Custom volume designed to meet client’s precise needs
- Precise flow rates to downstream processing
- Low rpm shafted or shaftless live bottom screws
- Hydraulic bottom sliding frame option
- Robust, reliable, and low maintenance
- No product bridging and low plugging risk
- Heavy-duty stainless construction
- Structural frames, platforms, stairs, and supports as desired
- Weather and odor-tight construction
The JMS Way
Contribute to profit.
We’re in business to generate value while making money. We all play a role in building revenue that exceeds our expenses. Look for ways to increase our sales and to control our expenses. We all benefit from the opportunities profitable growth creates.