Wastewater projects are often challenged to optimize solids removal using existing infrastructure. The more population, the greater the need for liquid/solids separation. But greater population can also mean less land for plant expansion and a need to control costs to maximize the public’s investment.
Plate settlers, often called inclined plate settlers, are a favored solution for upgrading a wastewater treatment plant when a new plant is not an option. The Mega-SETTLER (Plate Settler System) for Wastewater processes billions of gallons of water every day. Certified to ANSI/NSF-61 standards and constructed of 100% stainless steel for superior longevity, it’s the strongest plate settler system available and the only one that can safely support the weight of operators for wash-down and service.
The Mega-SETTLER (Plate Settler System) for Wastewater is used for primary and secondary sedimentation and tertiary/final polishing.
- Designed and fabricated in the USA with 100% stainless steel
- JMS-patented TFCA™ (Top Flow Control Angle provides even laminar flow and reduced clogging
- 2VNP™ adjustable V-notch weirs fine-tune water elevations to accommodate fluctuations in flow
- Dual side-loaded effluent troughs allow high visibility and access to plates
- High-quality effluent performance
- Strongest plate settler on the market*
- Certified to ANSI/NSF-61 standards
The JMS Way
Always remember that we’re a family.
Our relationships go deeper than simply being teammates at work. We genuinely care for and about each other. Whether it’s a kind word during a tough stretch, a friendly smile each morning, or a helping hand in stressful times, show your compassion.