Solids Loadout System
Oregon City, Oregon
Biosolids management poses many challenges. Operators must ensure seamless performance when conveying and loading materials.
JMS Solids Loadout Systems provide easy conveyance and even distribution of material into truck beds or containers. Typically fed from a Bio-HOPPER (Enclosed Storage), Bio-SCREW (Screw Conveyor) or Bio-BELT (Belt Conveyor), or directly from dewatering equipment such as a centrifuge, belt filter press, rotary press or grit classifier, JMS Solids Loadout Systems can be automated to discharge material via Bio-GATE (Slide Gate) or Bio-DIVERTER (Diverter Valve) located at multiple discharge points.
The system can be manually controlled, or level sensors can automate movement to the next discharge point without repositioning receiving trucks or containers. JMS can provide control panels and/or local control stations, or controls may be included in the panels provided by the manufacturer of the centrifuge, belt filter press, rotary press, grit classifier or other equipment that discharges material to the JMS conveyance equipment.
Loadout Stations Options
- Silos or hoppers with live bottom screws and sliding frames
- Shafted or shaftless screw conveyors
- Belt conveyors with plows
- Slide gates
- Diverter valves
- Discharge chutes
- Level sensors
- Structural platforms/walkways
- Shuttle, pivoting, or radial stacker conveyors
- Control panels
- Temperature and carbon monoxide sensors to detect early combustion signs
- Nitrogen blanket inerting systems
- Appropriate equipment sizing for thermal dissipation of heat
- Isolation valves
- Dust containment and collection systems