Below is a recent protestation put together by Greg Hyde to use to present to customers about Biosolids Truck Receival Bins.
Utilized to accept foreign dewatered sludge from trucks for downstream processing. They are key equipment for quick Capex ROI for Regional processing facilities.
Designed per App
Influenced by: truck capacity & frequency; footprint & height restrictions; downstream demand or limitations.
- Capacity – Volume to meet TL requirements
- Flow/Cycle – purge time to meet frequency/demand
Typical Truck Receival Application:
- Covered truck dump area, Receival Bins in recessed pit.
- Retractable covers (personnel safety, odor control and rain protection)
- Receival Bins evacuating to downstream conveyors and/or pumps.
To Increase Bin Cross Section and Evacuate the Bin quickly & Completely:
- Multiple live bottom screws are utilized
- Leveling screws are used to increase usable volume
Shafted Screws and Retractable Top Require Minimal Maintenance.
- Grease Points: Screw end bearings + motor + Acme Threaded rod.
- Oil Change: Gear reducer.
- General housekeeping on retractable cover tracks.
- Easily Sourced USA replacement Parts.
Click to enlarge slideClick to enlarge slide
Established in 1962, Jim Myers & Sons, Inc. (JMS) is recognized as a leading designer and manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment equipment and systems. The company attributes its continued success to the ability to incorporate equal parts innovation, quality and reliability into every component bearing the JMS name, maintaining its leadership position through one of the most comprehensive, solution-driven product offerings available. Its professional engineering staff makes concepts a reality by providing solutions to complex problems, utilizing the latest software for BIM-compliant mechanical and structural design with commercial and proprietary analysis programs.
JMS is headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. Its 72,000 sq. ft. facility is the site for all fabrication, manufacturing, machining, and testing. There, the JMS commitment to excellence and “The JMS Way”, a part of the company’s DNA, manifests itself every day with the promise to continue for generations to come.